Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Dream and then the Chills

I am convinced I am in contact with my father even though he passed over to the other side. And since it is a powerful meeting, it affects me physically more than usual. I dream of him and then the chills start all over my body and I become freezing. I even had the dream that I had a temperature gage and my temperature was dropping so I got up and then I woke up. It as if the physical me was influencing the dream. I am sure all my "freezing" dreams are related to my father. Maybe he is closer than I think. Many people when they come in contact with a spirit that is already passed the veil of the three dimensional world, there is a different energy manifesting. It is not good, bad or evil- just different level of consciousness.

What are dreams exactly? Are they only chemicals bouncing around in our head or something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment