Saturday, November 14, 2009

What Meet a New Lover on Every Adventure?

If you can read my heading then you'll know I put -would like to meet a new Lover on every adventure- like Captain Kirk of the 1970's - I rather limit this idea to virtual adventure and virtual lovers. Maybe I am overdoing the whole "lover"expression a bit. I am just getting into the blog and or hubpages scene. It is like a new adventure- navigating your way around a whole new world. I am hooked, but not not good at it yet. I like to write and expand my ideas so I hope to meet people who are interested in this also. I am married and not interested in anything other than learning how to publish on the web, try to get this whole virtual world figured out and maybe make some money. I don't want to be left behind as the world moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment